Sunday, September 22, 2013

September Haul

Its rainy season here in Bangkok where the sun comes out is really much appreciated. A perfect weather to roll and curled up in your bed or having a cup of coffee or tea while watching a movie or reading a book. Though the weather is a bit gloomy, it doesn't mean that I have to be gloomy as well. This is the month where I launched my beauty blog, so it is a very exciting month for me. Another way to spruce things up is of course by having new babies to toddle in my dressing table. So, here they are:


Bliss Fat Girl Slim
Bliss The Love Handler
Maybelline Magnum Volum' Express Mascara
Blistex Simple and Sensitive Lip Balm
YSL Touche Eclat

I am particularly excited with the Bliss products since I have been working out for the past month (again) to keep my body healthy and to lose some what I called Bangkok fat ;p. So I hope this firming body care will help me achieve that fit and toned body I'm currently working on. Will do some reviews in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment