Thursday, September 12, 2013

The Revival

A revival, that might be a perfect word to begin this blog. I once had a beauty blog before, but it only last for a while with several posts. I started it and tried to write if I have the time. Beauty world is a fascinating world that amazes me every time. I love beauty products and make ups.  It amazing what beauty products or make ups can do for people. It can level up one's confidence and even a soul therapy for the others. I always took time when I do my make up because I really enjoy doing it and feel great every time looking at the mirror and see myself looking good. Sometimes its just a casual make up, but for me, even the simplest make up like fixing your brow or put a blush on helps me to highlight the best parts of my face and makes me feel pretty. When you feel pretty, you'll gain confidence or at least have a good feeling about yourself. Something that is needed to go through the days :)  
Those are the reasons why I started the blog, to share my passion and love about beauty world with other people.  

But apparently, my time management level was low (its still is but its improving) and there were just too much noise, as in disruption in my life, that prevented me to write more. Until lately, I have been thinking to myself what I am going to do with my life? Now that my son is growing bigger and started preschool, I suddenly have this big chunk of time that I could use to do something other than doing my house chores and running errands. I use some of the time to exercise regularly, something that I cannot manage as well when my son still spent most of his time at home (the only exercise that I do regularly was wrestling with him :D). I want to do something that I feel passion about. Something that I really love and can enthusiast me. I thought about my love about beauty and think why don't I give it try again. I decide to revive this beauty blog with a new determination. I know there are lots, I mean hundreds of beauty blog out there, but I started this blog with just a simple objective. To serve my long time passion, writing and beauty.

Finally I would like to share some quotes I found about passion. These quotes uplift my spirit and inspire me to do something with what I have right now. It doesn't matter if its just a small thing as long as you do it with your passion and determination, baby steps can develop into something more.

"Enthusiasm is one of the most powerful engines of success. When you do a thing, do it with all your might. Put your whole soul into it. Stamp it with your own personality. Be active, be energetic and faithful, and you will accomplish your object. Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.”
- Ralph Waldo Emerson -

"If there is no passion in your life, then have you really lived? Find your passion, whatever it may be. Become it, and let it become you and you will find great things happen FOR you, TO you and BECAUSE of you.”
– T. Alan Armstrong -


"The one thing that you have that nobody has is you. Your voice, your mind, your story, your vision. So write and draw and build and play and dance and live as only you can."
- Neil Gaiman -

Cheers,
Stef

No comments:

Post a Comment