Sunday, May 17, 2015

L’occitane Almond Delicious Hands Cream

Hellooo gorgeus!! Today I would like to do a quick sharing about L’occitane Almond Delicious Hands Cream. Actually, I would love to do more review on lipsticks and some stuff from Beauty Story like I promised before. Fear not, I WILL do those reviews soon! 



Everybody needs a good hand cream. L’occitane has been my favorite for hand cream, because their product works great on my hands. I have tried the Shea Butter hand cream and it definitely hydrates my dry hands instantly. Made them soft and moist, especially important when you spend most of your time in AC room. But it does feel too rich for daytime use when I don’t really like my hands to be too moist or sticky. In that case, I need to choose other hand cream that is suitable for daytime use.

The Almond range from L’occitane has also been my favorite from the brand. It smells divine and lovely, but the price tag is a bit steep. So, to indulge in their body lotion, etc. is something I have not dared to do. I am so happy that they have the hand cream so at least I can indulge myself a little bit with their amazing scent. The Almond Hand Cream is enriched with almond milk and almond oil. 


Almond oil contains high amounts of Vitamin E, a potent antioxidant that protects the skin from further sun damage and helps to decrease the signs of lines and wrinkles. It also contains Vitamin A, an important nutrient for skin and nail health, as well as Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2 and Vitamin B6. Almond oil is a perfect moisturizer for hands too because it is less greasy than other oils. It also contains zinc which could help in smoothen the chapped skin on the hands. 

Did you know that a hand model (yes, it's a real career) uses almond oil to take a good care of her 5M Poundsterlings insured hands? It shows what goodness almond oil can give you. Her name is Gemma Howorth, google her after you read my review if you wanted hahaha..

The cream was not as thick as the shea ones, so it didn’t feel too thick for my hands too. Even though it’s not as thick, but it still gave my hand good moisture. My hands felt moist and soft after I slathered it with the cream. The after feel was not waxy or sticky nor greasy, and it absorbed well to my hands. And of course, don’t forget the scent! So lovely! I use it whenever I also need a pick me up scent at daytime because it will leave me feel fresh instantly by smelling it. 


You can also see the difference it made on my hands before and after I put on the cream. The hand in the after picture looks more refresh and has supple skin than on the before picture. The skin looks moistured but not greasy. The wrinkles also reduced. 

I always carry one in my makeup pouch, so whenever I feel my hands dry, I could easily moisten them immediately. I almost finished mine now and definitely will replenish it soon. What is your favorite hand cream? Please share with me.

Cheers,
Stef

No comments:

Post a Comment