Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Unboxing - Garnier Light Complete White Speed

Hello gorgeous!! Been a while since the last entry in this blog. Really really sorry that I have not update the blog. Life happens with all its whirlwind. Been busy with the house project and the other stuffs. Got sick twice within 2 months (I really did not know what happened to my body). So writing was not on my top priorities lately. But right now, it is really good to be able to write again and share things with you.

I got the beauty hamper from Garnier around a week ago, but I was down with Dengue fever last week, so I just got the chance to unbox these beauties and share it on the blog now. Loving the clean look of the box with Garnier colors, green and yellow. Inside there was 4 whitening products from Garnier, one beautiful white frame, and a jar of mini macaroons.




Enjoy the pictures first before I went on a little bit about the products.









Whitening products is essential for today's beauty needs. Speed is seems what a lot of people want lately. A speedy internet connection, a speedy computer processor, a speedy traffic (I want this more than anything), etc. I figured that is what women out there also want when it comes to their skincare results. When you need a brighter and clearer complexion, you wish it can show results immediately. Now, Garnier is trying to answer that for you by launching its new product, Garnier Light Complete White Speed. It claims to give you a brighter and lighter complexion within 1 week of time. Your complexion will not look dull and it can even boost up your complexion up to 3 tones lighter. It targets the dullness, acne marks, and dark spots. As you can see, those 4 products complement each other. I assumed if you use it simultaneously, you will get better results. I am going to try these products for one week and will give my honest review on it.

So, are you looking for brighter and lighter complexion? Are you addicted to speed? Are you up to the challenge? If yes, then you might want to stay tune and read the review next week :)

Cheers,
Stef

No comments:

Post a Comment