Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Laneige Satin Finish Loose Powder



Laneige has been one of my favorite Korean Brand. Well, with Jeon Ji Hyun and Song Hye Kyo as their brand ambassador, they definitely had captured a lot of beauty lovers’ heart. 

I always prefer using loose powder instead of compact powder or even powder foundation because of its light texture. It feels and looks natural on my face and doesn’t cakey at all. 

Laneige Satin Finish Loose Powder is an amazing product. I love it so much and I already finished 2 jars. I’m on my 3rd jar now and I suddenly remember why I haven’t written a review about it. So here it is!
The powder is finely milled and the texture is unbelievably soft. When you pat or brush it to your skin, it will set your make up easily and will blend into your skin. The powder will sit on your pores perfectly too. It is slightly scented and for me the scent is definitely not overwhelming, I usually don’t notice it after the powder set on my face. Other thing that I love from this powder is how the powder gives me a brighter complexion but not the pale and white-ish kind of complexion. It is not a powder with shimmery or pearly effect, but somehow it manages to give me the glow that I need. 





A soft and fluff puff comes along with the powder. The puff is softer and puffer than my Shu Uemura Loose Powder puff and I like how it feels on my skin. I rarely use brush in applying my loose powder because I like to pat the puff on my face to really set my base makeup. 




On the picture, you could see the powder when it is not blend and when it’s blended. It goes smoothly on the skin and remember when I told you about the brightening effect? 


It will usually hold my makeup for around 5-6 hours without blotting. For you who have oily skin, you might need a better oil control powder than this, because the powder is very light, so I don’t think it will be able to hold longer than 4-5 hours for you. A little tip, you might want to try to tap some translucent silica powder to some parts of your face that will shine easily or slap on some primer with a good oil control before you put on your foundation etc. I hope that ought to give you some extra hours more. 

Hope you enjoy reading the review and have a fabulous day! 

Follow me on Instagram for a glance of my blog updates or my daily life
IG : stefaniecarolina

Cheers,
Stef

1 comment:

  1. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    You have a very beautiful blog design. :)
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

    ReplyDelete