Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Korea Haul

I have to be honest to you that my Cheon Song Yi obsession is not over yet, so naturally when my mom going to Korea last month,I asked her to snatch me some IOPE lipsticks. She helped me to get my hands on these Innisfree lipstick as well. And throw in some Etude House sheet masks for me.
Sulwhasoo Snowise BB cream has been my HG BB cream till date but unfortunately Sulwhasoo counter here has not yet have them. I was lucky that my dad able to get it at Incheon duty free few minutes before they have to board the plane hahaha









Oh how I wish I can go to South Korea and do make up shopping by myself there. I might need a leash to keep myself from getting crazy all over those shops.
I love Asia skincare and makeup. They seem to understand more about us,Asian people. In my experience, Asian brands are more accommodating in terms of texture,color,and ingredient. They understand more about our skin type and the weather of Asian countries. They also understand about our colors preferences too, such as our undertones (mine is yellow) or colors in makeup that fits us. Oh and don't forget about the packaging, some of Japanese and Korean cosmetics have to die for packaging. 

My favorite brands for Asian cosmetics are Sulwhasoo,SK II, Etude House, Innisfree, Iope, Laneige and of course Shu Uemura.
I would love to get my hands on Three, Addiction, and RMK since I heard many good things about them. A lot of beauty bloggers also raving about Suqqu eye quad and the makeup brushes. I better stop now because makeup wishlist will never stop,right? Hahaha

Will do review on these products in the future post. A good February indeed. Wishing all of you a lovely February!

No comments:

Post a Comment