Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Unboxing - Sociolla Pink Beauty Box (Spooktacular Halloween Makeup Prize)

Hello gorgeous!!

It's unboxing time!! This time is a present that I got from Sociolla from winning their Spooktacular Halloween Makeup Competition. I was over the moon knowing that my Porcelain Doll makeup won the competition.Yes, I won! For the first time in my life, I won a makeup competition. Yeayyy!! 



Sociolla sent me this Pink Beauty Box as a prize. I always love their pink boxes. Did you know now I have 3 pink boxes. I collect them all to keep my stuffs. 


So, what's in the box?
Bioderma Sensibio Starter Kit
Beauty Box Urban Lips Lipstick in Manhattan
Masami Shouko Angled Eye Shadow Brush
Prestige Makeup Eraser Pen
Rtsy Silk False Lashes in Antoinette
GlamGlow ThirstyMud Sample

Most of them are exactly the beauty products that I've been wanting to try, such as Beauty Box Urban Lips, Rtsy falsies, and GlamGlow Thirsty Mud. Please stay tune on my blog for the reviews. I never heard about Prestige brand though. Let me check google for more information on that brand.

If you are looking for a beauty online shopping website, you better check Sociolla out. Wide product range and now they even carry Marc Jacobs Beauty! Thank you Sociolla for choosing me as one of your winners. I had so much fun joining your makeup competition. Wishing you the best in business :) 

Cheers,

Stef

2 comments:

  1. congrats stefi, aku lihat di IGnya sociolla hahahaa ditunggu review Beauty Box Urban Lips Lipstick in Manhattan ya :)

    The Journey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Windaaa *cuppsss* Reviewnya baru aja online tuh hehehe selamat membaca :)

      Delete