Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Unboxing - Sociolla Box February



Hello gorgeous!!
As we know, February is the month of love, a month where we celebrate love. How is your month so far? Any event or moment in this month that you cherish or grateful about? 

After a little hiatus on January to enjoy some downtime after moving to the new house, February is the time to step things up again. For me (and my family), February is a busy month. Pardon me if I haven't got a lot of time to update this blog. I have some projects going on related to my personal projects (beauty and sweets related) and our family project. And we have many things to celebrate this month too! There was Lunar New Year and Valentine, and next week is my hubby’s birthday and our open house for the family. So basically, it’s party and hustling this month hahaha.. But I’m grateful for every moment of it, to be able to share and spread the love (and enjoy some loving too from the family). 

Today, I’m going to share Sociolla’s love by posting the content of Sociolla February Box that I got a week ago. The box of happiness came in Sociolla’s signature pink box, unlike the month before (the sturdy white box). I wonder is it because of Valentine? Let’s see what March box going to be like next month to see if my assumption is right or not. Well, aside from the packaging matter, this month’s box is actually a lovely one. 


The first thing I saw when I opened the box is a pink cardboard with writing on it, Share The Love. Inside the cardboard, there are list of the items inside the box along with the description of the product, its ingredients list, how to use, and why Sociolla chose it. We did not have this on the previous box and I think it is a great idea! It helps us to understand more about the product and how to apply it correctly. 




Another surprise greeted me in a form of cute heart shaped cookies inside the box, adding more sweetness to this month’s box. As usual, all the products are individually wrapped in bubble wrap to keep it intact. 


And here they are:
Menard Exstretch Mask (full size)

Itsy Nail Wraps (full size)

Juara Clove Flower & Turmeric Anti-Aging Serum (2ml)

Utama Spice Body Lotion – Rose Allure (30ml)

Dr Jart Premium Beauty Balm – (sachet)

Five products total inside the box with two of them are full size products. The worth of the products is almost 400.000 IDR, definitely a great value for the subscribers. The one that interest me the most is the Menard Exstretch Mask and Juara Clove Flower & Turmeric Anti-aging Serum. Will do a review later after I tried them. 

Oh yes, I have another surprise for you next month regarding Sociolla. So stay tune on my blog to know more about it, ok? ;)

Have a wonderful day, everybody!! Keep smiling :)

Cheers,

Stef

No comments:

Post a Comment