Monday, February 29, 2016

Review - SK-II Facial Spa


Hello gorgeous!
Two weeks ago, I had the chance to try out SK-II Facial Spa at one of SK-II counters. There are only four counters that able to carry the facial service, Sogo Plaza Senayan, Seibu Grand Indonesia, and I forgot the other two (sorry!) But unfortunately, SK-II Facial Spa is limited for members only with minimum spending per year and it’s given as a complimentary birthday gift. My birthday was on November and luckily I was still able to redeem my spa voucher on February. So here I would like to share my experience in having the facial.


The treatment was done by the Beauty Advisor and I was greeted nicely by her. Before we start the treatment, she asked me to change my top with the tube top spa towel so the treatment will not ruin my clothes. All the products used are from SK-II and the BA asked me first which skincare range that I usually use every day. My skin love Cellumination and Stempower, so she used those products on my skin. She also introduced me to LXP range (it’s actually for 40 something) which she said can help boost up my skin condition during the treatment. Definitely an offer that I couldn’t resist because LXP range is the most luxurious range from SK-II hehehe


The first step was cleansing my face. She used Facial Treatment Cleansing Oil to cleanse all the makeup from my face and then wipe it clean with a washcloth after she emulated it. Then, she applied Facial Treatment Clear Lotion to tone the skin. We will not forget about SK-II Facial Treatment Essence, right? This miracle water was patted down to my skin to complete my skin preparation. 

The next step is the SK-II LXP Activating Massage Fluid. The BA massaged my face and neck using the massage fluid and it felt really good. This product is used to help your skin fight the uneven skin tone, dullness, and lack of firmness. Enriched with Pitera, Niacinamide, and Vitamin C, this fluid is an oasis for your dull skin. She let the liquid to sit on my skin for around 10 minutes before she wiped it off and continued with the next step which is putting hot steam on my face. The steaming process is to open your pores so it can be cleaned and your skin can received better absorption from the products. Of course after steaming, came the extraction process to clean out the pores entirely from the whiteheads and blackheads. We want it to be thorough, yes? The process was not painful since it used a suction tube instead of the facial sharp tool. So, it’s bearable and you will not shed any tear because of it.  

Afterwards, for the mask, she applied SK-II Skin Rebooster, a gel mask that will help to moisture your skin instantly, leaving your skin supple and translucent. After the mask is applied, the BA then reached for the Ultrasonic tool and massages it all over my face which I assumed to enhance the penetration of the mask to my skin. Then, she left the hot steam again on my face for 5 minutes. After it’s done, she wiped off the mask and started to apply the skincare routine such as serum, moisturizer, and sunscreen. And we’re done! The BA leave me to change to my clothes again and doll myself up before I go. 


It’s not a fancy facial treatment with cutting edge technology. It’s a simple and basic facial treatment to pamper your skin. If you are an SK-II user, you not need to worry that the product used in the facial treatment will give you bad reaction. I love how it instantly boosts up my skin suppleness and luminosity. It felt moisturized and translucent just like what SK-II always promised. I wonder if it’s because of the LXP or the Skin Rebooster. Those two products are now officially going in my skincare wishlist!


You could see on the picture that my skin looks amazing! No makeup applied, fresh from the facial spa. I could say that I have a happy and grateful face. I wish that SK-II Indonesia will open its Facial Spa service for public such as the one in Singapore, the SK-II Boutique Spa by Senze Alus. I read many wonderful things about the boutique spa and hopefully one day I’m able to experience a facial there. 

Thank you for reading my review, hope you enjoy it. Have a lovely weekend, gorgeous!

Cheers,

Stef

2 comments:

  1. Aakkk, syenangnya bs facial di sk ii. Makin cling ya kaannn...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha iya..seandainya bisa lebih dari satu kali dalam setahun :D

    ReplyDelete