Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Unboxing - Garnier Light Complete White Speed Super Essence



Hello gorgeous!

Last month, I got a big white box with a yellow ribbon from Garnier Indonesia. Apparently it’s a hamper filled with Garnier Light Complete White Speed products. Garnier is going to launch their newest whitening serum called Garnier Light Complete White Speed Super Essence, a concentrated anti-spot whitening serum. Curious of what’s inside the box? Let’s find out together!




The box is from sturdy cardboard and you have to open it like opening a drawer. My box got a little dent on the top due to the shipment, hiks.. so pardon the little flaw on the picture. When I opened it, I could smell a soft scent of lemon from the box. The lemon scent coming from a small yellow lemon candle, so cute! Inside the box, I found 4 products, all from Light Complete White Speed Series. 



The brightening scrub, serum cream, and the super essence (they send me 2 boxes). I have reviewed Garnier White Speed Brightening Scrub and Serum Cream on my blog last year.



And now Garnier has the newest addition to the family which is the Super Essence, a concentrated anti-spot whitening serum. This serum claims to help reduce the skin darkening from melanin just within 6 days. Sounds awesome, yes? And a perfect timing too since the sun has been scorching hot lately. I hope that this serum will come to the rescue for discoloration and uneven skin tone. 




I’m going to try on this new serum for 6 days and will update you with the result next week. See, I told you that this is going to be a short post. Wish me luck and stay tune on my blog for the updates!

Cheers,
Stef

No comments:

Post a Comment