Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Review - My Beauty Diary Hyaluronic Acid Mask

Hello gorgeous! 


I have been a fan of sheet mask since years ago. It is practical and very easy to use. No spatula needed, heavy mask jar, and of course you don’t need to rinse them off afterwards. Despite the Korean sheet mask scandal that alerted beauty enthusiasts all over the world (google it for more info), I still buy and using them. Fortunately, the one that I’m going to review is not coming from Korea, but Taiwan. My Beauty Diary mask from Taiwan has been one of the best sheet masks amongst the other. No need to worry about the hygiene factor because they already confirmed that their entire sheet masks production is produced in a factory. 


My skin is easily dehydrated, that’s why I chose the Hyaluronic Acid, so it could hydrate my skin and plump it up a bit. My Beauty Diary mask is known to be quite generous with its mask liquid. So what I usually do after I took out the mask of the sachet, I grab a ziplock and put the sachet with the leftover essence inside. Then, I put the ziplock inside the fridge for another usage within 2-3 days. You will need a sheet mask to soak in the leftover. 



The mask is a little bit long on the forehead as you can see I folded it or else it’s going to cover my bangs. It smells fresh and soft, nothing too overpowering and made my nostrils itchy. You can instantly feel the moisturizing effect through the soothing scent. 


I apply it after I cleanse and tone my face and leave the mask on for around 15 minutes. Feel free to relax and unwind your thoughts while putting on your mask because there’s nothing much you can do with the mask on your face anyway. 



Here’s the comparison picture before and after the mask application. You can see that my skin is slightly plumped and looked more hydrated after the mask (pardon my sleepy eyes and eyebags). Please note that it will not give you any brightening effect or whatsoever since this is a hydrating mask. What I do usually afterwards is massaging my face with the rest of the essence and then add a brightening serum and anti aging moisturizer. In the morning my skin feels soft and not losing any hydration. Do you know that a well moisturized skin could also prevent acne? So, remember to hydrate your skin well. 


I personally love this mask for its hydrating effect and never forget to bring it every time I travel. My bad habit when I’m travelling is I usually forget to drink enough water on the day, so my skin gets dehydrated. So, a hydrating mask at the end of a long tiring day is a must for me hehehe.. 


I heard that the Black Pearl series is also a hit. Have you ever tried any of My Beauty Diary mask before? Which one is your favorite? A hit or a miss according to you? Leave a comment below, ok!

See you on the next post!


Cheers,

Stef

No comments:

Post a Comment