Saturday, August 29, 2015

Sariayu Masker Beras Merah



Hellooooo gorgeous!
How are you today? I hope you are having a good and productive day despite the currency issue that we experience lately. I cried inside because I have to resist the online shopping temptation (all those Pre Orders). But while waiting for the currency to get better, let’s dig in to the products of our local beauty brand. This is the part two of my Sariayu facial mask review. Today, I’m going to share my experience with Sariayu Masker Beras Merah or Red Rice Moisturizing Mask.


I was quite confused when I read the back of the package because it is said that it contains brown rice instead of red rice. Then, when I read the ingredients, it said it contains Oryza Glaberrima (I googled it and it said it is an African Rice). So now I’m actually still wondering what is the real ingredient from this mask is. But despite that, the rest of the ingredients looks legit for me especially honey that can help your skin in retaining moisture. 


Anyway, back to the mask itself. The color of the powder is pink. I mixed it again with the Sariayu Sari Air Mawar Putih. After it’s mixed, it smelled a little bit like playdoh, but it was not too overwhelming when it sits on your face. This time, the mixture looked smoother and it felt smoother too when I applied it to my face. You can see on the picture, the application is less splotchy due to its smoother texture. Compared to Beras Putih, this mask dries faster, so you need to apply it rather quickly before it starts to dry. Honestly I felt like The Titan with a pink mask on my face :D



No tingling sensation too with this mask, the mask enveloped my face well and my skin felt soooo cool. I supposed this is a great mask to use after a long hot and humid day. I felt that while the mask is drying, it’s getting really tight on my face, could it be from the tightening effect that it’s promised? I waited for a good 15 minutes (or until the mask is completely dry on your face) and then I cracked the mask on my face by opening and pouting my mouth. You don’t need to do this actually, it’s just something that I like to do because I like to see it crackled on my face hahaha
I wiped it clean using a warm towel. Make sure you clean every bit of it. I rinse my face with cold water afterwards (no soap) and continued it with my usual skincare regime. 

Result? The mask moisturized my skin just okay, less than I expected, but it did not make my skin dry. The skin looked plumped and radiates, which I did not get from Beras Putih mask. 

For some people, these masks are a bit unpractical because we have to mix it first and the application is going to be too messy, etc etc. So, I would suggest using these masks when you have time in your hand. This is a kind of mask to put on the weekends or night time after you finish all of your work but still got time to relax over a mask and a lovely scented candle kind of mask.

On the positive side, due to its powder form, you don’t need to be afraid the mask going to go bad if you keep it under the heat or when you carry it around under high heat. You can mix them with plain water too if you don’t have any rose water. 

One mask left to review now! Masker Ketan Hitam or Black Sticky Rice Mask. Stay tune on my blog to read the review of it. Thank you for reading, gorgeous! Have a fabulous day!

Cheers,
Stef

No comments:

Post a Comment