Saturday, January 2, 2016

Happy New Year 2016

Hello gorgeous!

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016!!

Another year has passed and I'm very grateful for everything that happened in 2015. I have ups and downs of course but I take that as a learning process to be a better person. One of the thing that I'm really grateful for 2015 is we finally able to move to our own house. Since we married, we have moved to different places several times. So, to own a house has not been an apt choice at that time. But this time, we took the courage and opportunity to buy our own house. It took us one year to get it ready. But it's all worth it. It is going to be a new challenge managing our own household but I believe that we will do well.

While in 2014, I have to say goodbye to some very good friends and a city that I will always love, 2015 on the other hand is the year where I settled back in our hometown and made new good friends. 

I also have the opportunity to develop my love for beauty world by do more writing in this blog and a chance to get to know many talented and wonderful new friends that share the same passion like I do.

New year is the moment where we reflect on our life. Where have we been, where we are right now, and where are we going from now on. For some people they look at it as a new fresh start, a new beginning. Starting a few years back, I started to look at new year as a moment where I have to motivate myself to do better. I have a dream and I will strive to make it happen. I will still make new year resolutions even though some people say it's a cliche. But at least you have something that you aim for. It gives you a direction, a guidance, and a reminder that there are things that you want to achieve. Without it, I would feel lost. That is why it is important to write down your resolutions so it will be easy for you to check it from time to time whether you are still on track or not. 

I hope that 2016 will be a year where you are able to build your dreams and walk on the path that you are destined for. Don't forget to always spend your time well with your loved ones too. Let's spread love and peace. Be compassionate towards every living being, keep on dreaming, and stay positive!
Thank you for reading my blog and I wish you all the best.

Cheers,
Stef

No comments:

Post a Comment