Monday, May 9, 2016

Unboxing - Sociolla Box April


Hello gorgeous!

Welcome back to my monthly unboxing post for Sociolla Box!
My subscription for Sociolla Box actually ended this month and I was still contemplating if I should top up my subscription or not. But April box definitely made the decision for me. I still want to get surprises every month, I still want to open a so called present for myself hahaha.. Especially this April, I was quite excited receiving my Sociolla Box. Why? You will see yourself when you see what’s inside the box. So, let’s just start it, yes?


Inside the pink box I got five products this month. Two full sized and three sample sizes.

Avene Thermale Spring Water 150ml (Full size)
Kedip eyelashes – Periwinkle (Full size)
Avene Micellar Lotion 20ml (Sample)
EMK Beverly Hills Anti Aging Face Serum (Sample)
IOMA Gentle Exfoliating Emulsion (Sample)


 
I am so thrilled to get a full size Avene Spring Water Spray. I have been wanted to try it for a long time but still unsure to get it or not, so I’m glad that Sociolla slip it in April beauty box. I’m also happy to see EMK Beverly Hills and IOMA inside this pink box. Both brands are high end brands and I heard good things about them, so I’m really excited to try them soon. 




A new local brand, Kedip eyelashes is also inside the box. The name Kedip is wink in English. It is a fake mink lashes with thin tips which makes it looks pretty and natural. The regular price is also very affordable! Another wonderful product to try.




So, what do you think about Sociolla April Beauty Box? I hope it excites you as well hahaha..  See you on the next unboxing post next month!

Cheers,
Stef






No comments:

Post a Comment