Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Sociolla Box - My Shopping Experience



I love online shopping. The ease of shopping that can be done within the comfort of your home or even your bedroom. One day, I stumbled upon one online shopping website, specializing in beauty product, called Sociolla. Their beautiful font and attractive design caught my eyes at first. The design is girly yet fresh and modern. I browse their website and quite satisfied with the beauty brands that they carry because they have some of my favorite brands, such as SKII, Laneige, Lavie Lash, and Beauty Story.


How it works?
First, you need to register yourself and make an account at www.sociolla.com. The registration is very easy, you just need to fill some data, such as name, address, contact number, etc. Afterwards, you will be given an account and you can log in to start shopping at Sociolla. 

You can start shopping by browsing through their website. If you already knew which brand you would like to purchase, you can click on the Shop by Brand option. If you still want to browse around, you can try clicking the Shop by Department option. 

After you finish shopping, you can click on My Bag (on the top section of the web) to see the products you have chosen. You will be directed to My Shopping Bag section where you can input any voucher code you have and pick a free sample of your own choice. I love this feature! It reminds me a lot like when I shop at Sephora. They also still have free shipping service nationwide but for a limited time only.

You can see that when you purchase something, you will earn Beauty Points. For every 50.000 IDR purchase you will earn 1 point. When you review a product on Sociolla, you will also receive beauty points. These beauty points later can be redeemed on your next purchase as shopping voucher. 10 beauty points worth 25.000 IDR Sociolla shopping voucher. How great is that?!

Proceed from the shopping bag to the checkout section, you can choose your payment method. They offer various payment methods from COD to credit card payment. Input your preferred payment method and you are done! 

 

The amazing part is, my Sociolla Box arrived on the next day. All pretty and pink, safe and sound at my doorstep. How many of you have experienced fast delivery but with poor packaging when you do online shopping? For me, a good packaging is a must for an online seller. Sociolla surprised me with their beautiful box. It’s like I got a present from someone. They also packed the items carefully; bubble wrapped them individually, to make sure that the items are safe. They also used shredded paper to fill the gap in the box so the items would stay in place. Needless to say, I am one extremely happy and satisfied customer which is the main reason why I wrote this shopping experience on my blog.

Below are my purchased products from Sociolla and will review them separately later in other post.
Thank you Sociolla for making my online shopping special and please keep up the good work. Can’t wait until my next Sociolla Box.






Cheers,
Stefi

No comments:

Post a Comment