Saturday, October 17, 2015

Swatches - Urban Decay Book of Shadows III New York Palette

Hello gorgeous!
It's weekend and how is your weekend so far? I don't go anywhere today and just spend my saturday cleaning up my drawers and room. Guess what I found? My precious item, Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol. III aka The New York Palette. I fell in love at first sight with this palette. It is so gorgeous! The colors are amazing and let's not forget the pop up  paper art of New York City. Major love here!!
It comes with two travel size 24/7 eyeliners, Zero and Ransom. And also a small size of Urban Decay Primer Potion. I had used all of them, so it will not be shown here.


I had this palette for quite a while but haven't got the chance to swatch them all. So here you are, for your eyes entertainment, the swatches of Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol. III - New York Palette.









They are fabulous aren't they? Do you have precious makeup palette that you cherish a lot? Please share with me. Have a great weekend, dear :)

Cheers,

Stef

No comments:

Post a Comment